SMALL BUSINESS PUBLIC RELATIONS SERVICE
“good news translates to good results!”
The FEET-ON-THE-STREET Public Relations Program includes local media support for new and existing businesses, as well as national public relations efforts to develop brand recognitionas well as customer awareness. Our job is to get you noticed and recognized! Our customized public relations programs create heightened community recognition, enhance brand recognition, boost awareness, build credibility, create loyal customers, and provide strategic objectives including:
- Outreach to targeted industry trade magazines, local, national and business newspapers, electronic media and newswires
- Publicize a new concept, new brand, new store or service, or grand opening
- Promoting a locally focused, yet “bigger than life,” corporate image
- Utilization of human interest publicity placement “hooks” in development of a story (i.e. themes, “cause” marketing, contests, giveaways, sponsorship, special events, co-branding opportunities, etc.)
- Capitalizing on local and National pre-established media contacts on behalf of our clients
- Use of on-going persuasive, thought provoking stories and pictures that compel journalists to take action . . . “to tell your story."
- As appropriate, establishment and use of eye catching media press kits
The bottom line is that now is the time to let the public know about your company and its successes. Recognized companies (those you constantly read about) don’t get media mention based on "chance"…it’s all about "secured media placements"...a well thought out, pre-planned, ongoing effort. because.......remember.......... "good news translates to good results"